3 Aug 2009

Who is Swami Vishwananda?

Pari told me:"Many friends ask me: Who is Swami Vishwananda? Actually this is a very difficult question and is nearly impossible to find an answer. If you look at the life of Swami Vishwananda, his teachings and how he behaves with people whom are around, you can see only pure love and light. It doesn’t matter, what he is doing, he does everything with much love and patience. Swami Vishwananda has patience with everyone and loves everyone in the same way. He would never judge or talk bad behind your back. Some people judge him because they don’t understand who he really is. They have an image about a Guru in their mind and think he has to be like they want him to be.  He loves to laugh and to be together with people and act like everyone else but he is always aware of his mission. He is doing the prayers and pujas with so much love that you feel Gods presence in you and all around you. If you look at him with physical eyes you see him as a “normal” human being, but he is not human at all. He is a direct incarnation of God in a human body. He is here to uplift and to help us find the way back home to God. I’m eternally grateful to have Swamiji in my life. I love him with all my heart and all my soul".