23 Aug 2009

I always feel his presence inside

I have found that Swami Vishwananda dislikes idle chatter, gossip and general lazing around. He likes playing and loves life itself. He laughs a lot and has the most contagious laughter. Swami Vishwananda naturally loves all saints and their stories, and loves telling their stories and painting them. Most of all I appreciate simply being in his presence, with not much being said but at the same time feeling so immensely loved. Even when I am not in his presence physically, I inwardly feel his omnipresence and I always feel like I can communicate with him. Personally, I feel there is no difference for me whether he is physically there or travelling the world, I always feel his presence inside. I often feel him and his guidance much more strongly when I am not with him, something I experienced especially during my stay in India. Sumitra – Germany