19 Aug 2009

He stands by my side

Swami Vishwananda’s presence has brightened and beautified my life in many different ways. I didn’t think when I first met him in April 2004 that the event would have such a deep impact on me and that it would bring so much fresh, positive energy into my life. My meeting with Swami helped me to solve, in a very beautiful way, a complex situation that was making my life very difficult. Assured of his unconditional love and support, I was able to fearlessly take new steps in my life. His support is beyond what any worldly friendship could have to offer. The more I get to know him, the deeper I understand what he is doing for me and how much love he showers on all of us. Many miracles have taken place in my life; meeting him has brought so much light and joy. The benefits I have received from these experiences have given me a deeper awareness of God’s energy and the divine love for my life and myself. I now understand that God’s love is always available and always present. My sadhana has steadily progressed over the years and it has brought more power and devotion into my meditation. Meeting my guru has influenced my life tremendously, as he has taught me how to get rid of old things and move forward fearlessly. It is the most wonderful feeling to know that Swami Vishwananda stands right by my side throughout life and will never let me down. Tilakavati – Russia