5 Aug 2009

Shirdi Sai Baba Silver Ring

Around the world Swami Vishwananda materialised many rings for devotees. They are a protection for the personn who wears it. Vishwakuruananda remembers the ring that Swami manifested for him:
"The description of the items that Swami materialized for me all serve to explain their deeper significance to me and overall.. They all happened in 1998, that is within a few months after first meeting him. When I met Swami, he was materialising vibhuti, rings and other things on a regular basis. I had never worn a ring in my life, so when he materialised a silver ring for someone, I believe it was Urs and said to him, “If you were ever to give me a ring, I would like to have a silver one like the one you’ve just materialized.” That same evening he materialised a Shirdi Sai Baba silver ring for me which I wear on my right-hand middle finger. I love Shirdi Sai Baba, as he represents humility and simplicity for me. I resonated with these qualities and felt a particular connection to him, even though I couldn’t fully grasp it. Later I met several individuals who seemed to have a similar connection with this saint: all of us shared a mutual feeling that we might have been with him in his lifetime".