31 Aug 2009

Om Namo Narayananya

Some days ago I went quickly to my room in Springen to get something. My balkony door was open and I heart from far outside a nice melodic sound with the Mantra “Om Namo Narayanaya” which I thought cames from a CD. It was nice to listen. Short after this moment I met Guruji. He went in his room. From outside the garden you could still hear the nice chanting. He asked me: „Who is singing so nice?“ „Oh, it is from a CD...“ I answered. “No it’s not” he said, opened his balkony door and went out. A group of five people were sitting in the garden packing Vibhuti in little plastc bags. They where singing “Om Namo Narayanaya” very soft and sweet. Swamiji was happy to see this little round who packed so devoted the holy ash without talking or chatting. Dakshini, Springen