24 Dec 2009

A Ring (part two)


At times when I was with Swami, he would take the ring, look at it and then give it back to me without a word. After one such time, I was looking and playing with my ring intently and removed a piece of cotton I had glued there to make the ring fit my finger. Than I took my marriage ring and started to play with both of them together. It was then that I realized that there was only one bit of my wedding ring that didn’t fit into the ring Swami had given me.
I then used a tool to weld both rings together. This was unbelievable as the two rings welded together now fit the picture of the ring I had dreamed of, all those years ago. I now also only had to wear one ring and so all my wishes were fulfilled. When I later complained to Swami that it had taken me almost five years to realize this combination, he had a good laugh at my expense!