10 Dec 2009

A Guru is doing his work.

I have witnessed a number of times how Swami Vishwananda tries to show us through his Divine love how we can experience God’s endless love in our own hearts. During his first visit to my home and also during later encounters with him, I have been able to see a bit how he works.

I could see and feel how the hearts of strangers and friends who came to see him opened in his presence. Often he gave simple tips or suggestions. Everybody receives exactly what is needed in regards to his or her current situation. Seeing his way of teaching people through his sensitivity and Divine Love is a truly remarkable experience for me. To see how all burdens seem to fall away from those who seek his help and how they change the moment they meet him, is a truly beautiful sight. For the first time in my life, I have been able to watch a divine guru doing his spiritual work.