8 Dec 2009

I knew him already



When I first heard about Swami Vishwananda through an acquaintance, something deep inside me was touched. I believed that I knew him already. However, it still took some time before I could get in touch with him, as he was living somewhere in seclusion. Finally I was able to make an appointment with him. His youthful and friendly manner had a calming effect on me. The feeling was indescribable and my heart was filled with peace and tranquillity.

When he opened the door I was surprised at how young he was, but his eyes were proof that he was not from this world. My first interview with him lasted for only five minutes, but it would mark the beginning of a new life for me, in every aspect, internally as well as externally. I realised that my search was over and that I had arrived. I had found everything I had been looking for throughout the course of my spiritual search. This day was going to change my life.