18 Dec 2009

My Divine Teacher



I first met Swami Vishwananda in Belgium in 2005. And… my life took a favorable turn. Shortly after, I travelled to Germany for an interview and his first question to me was: “ Are you aware that Jesus Christ and Mother Maria are with you?” I was really surprised but fulfilled with happiness. Then, with a group from Nederland, I made a trip to India and Swami materialized a Bracelet for me. Meanwhile I often go to Germany for a Darshan: it is so special and exceedingly beautiful. For me he represents the Divinity himself and he radiates love, happiness and peace. He is devoted to everything that he realizes. During Shivaratri 2009, I was sitting in the back of his new centre in Springen. When Swami came in, he smiled and he took place near me. He bent forwards and I just wanted to envelop him with a lot of maternal love and care. For reason of respect I didn’t. He took place in front and materialized lingams. Also on Easter he was stigmatized from his hands and we received the blessings with it. I always feel his presence, sometimes I have the smell of Vibhuti, sometimes of roses. For me he shall allwaysstay my divine teacher example and sadguru.

With so much Love to my Lord.
Lucienne.be