8 Jul 2009

The rings

Swami Vishwananda can manifest things since he is a teenager. Many people could see and get such object like rings, vibhuti, pendents and small statues. A close devotee from Mauritius told us the following experience that shows that these manifestations have all a goal: to protect a personn in a time of difficulty:

"Once Swami Vishwananda materialised a very beautiful ring with a diamond set into it for me. Every time we met he would ask me, “The gem is still here?” I would answer that the gem was still in the ring. I found it peculiar that he kept asking me about the gem every time we met. One day my fiancĂ© became very ill and I took him to the clinic where the doctor said he had to be operated on immediately. When the green light was given that he was out of danger, I went to the temple in Rose Hill, Mauritius that had been constructed by Swami. It was only upon entering the temple that I realised that the gem from my ring had disappeared. I was a little scared and sadder still that the gem had disappeared as it was so beautiful. When Swamiji phoned some time later, I told him that the gem had disappeared from my ring. He reassured me, saying that it was perfectly okay and there was nothing to worry about, as the ring had been materialised for the sake of my fiancĂ©.  

In the year 2003, Swami Vishwananda materialised another ring for me, this time with a pink stone set into it. In the year 2005, I gave birth to a baby girl named Shipra. The doctors were a bit worried about me as my blood pressure was very high and the delivery had taken place a month and a half early. There were complications during the birth and I had to stay another five days before I was allowed to go home. During the day I was sleeping with the ring on my finger, but when I woke up I realised that the ring was not there anymore. I searched for it high and low, and then finally understood that the rings materialised by Swami were meant to help us through troublesome times and would disappear when their work had been done.  B. G. S. – Mauritius