14 Jul 2009

He sees into my heart

When they meet Swami Vishwananda many people feel in their heart the unconditional love emanating from him. Sometimes people feel also shye because of his awareness. A disciple of Swami remembers her first meeting:

"Seven years ago in a home in Bern, Switzerland I first met the divine being, Swami Vishwananda. At the time there was an English healer working in the same house. I had offered my services to him by acting as a translator and assistant for the Swiss people who came to see him. One morning, the healer told us that later that day a highly evolved, spiritual soul would come and visit us. He was very enthusiastic about the forthcoming visit and was eagerly awaiting the guest.  Later, as I was just about to call the next patient from the waiting room, I saw a young man standing there. I immediately knew that he was the visitor the healer had spoken about earlier. The young man greeted me with a loving hug that somehow seemed very familiar to me. Strangely enough, I felt a deep sense of joy. I led him to the healer and heard them warmly greet each other. A few minutes later when I saw Swami again, I was comforting and holding a young lady in my arms who was very sick and seemed tired of life. Swami Vishwananda asked me if I was a healer and I told him that I wasn’t. He replied, “Yes, you are a healer; you are healing with your heart”. He took the distressed lady whom I had been holding into his arms and materialised some vibhuti that he then sprinkled over her hands and head. He then gave me some vibhuti, followed by a ring that he materialised. He slid the ring onto my finger and I was quite surprised to find that it was a perfect fit. I had no idea what was happening to me as I had never seen or heard of materialisation before. Although I was filled with astonishment, my heart was full of an incomprehensible bliss. I felt a wave of boundless love flow from him and my soul was ready to follow this divine being to wherever he would lead me. Since that first meeting with Swamiji, I not only feel deeply connected with him but also safe in his love. I know deep within me that our souls have been closely connected through many lifetimes." E.E. - Switzerland