29 Mar 2014

Satsang with Sri Swami Vishwananda in March, 28th 2014


Last night we had a beautiful Satsang evening here in Shree Peetha Nilaya with Swamiji.


Here is one of the questions:
When you look into our eyes when you give Darshan, what do you see?

Sri Swami Vishwananda:
"I think I answered this question many times. When I look into your eyes, I'm actually not looking into your eyes. What appears in the moment I touch your forehead is your soul. Thats where I'm looking. I look into the depth of your heart. That means, whatever is written there, I see everything - but there is no judgement into it.
So, this is in little what I see."


Some of you are already members of "Friends of Bhakti Marga" and so you got the opportunity to watch the whole Satsang on live webcast from home. If you are not yet member, you can become one here:
http://ow.ly/v9OkT