18 Nov 2009

The Questions



To benefit from the universal knowledge of Swami Vishwananda, I made a list of the most important questions I had in my life. I was thinking of asking him these questions the next morning. Surprisingly enough, I was not able to ask him these questions then. When eventually he was on his own for a few minutes, I took out my paper and fired him with questions. He answered all of them in the nicest possible way. Upon reaching the last question, I realised that all these questions were meaningless. One had to live in the present time rather than making plans for the future.
As I was trying to speak about a personal problem, he made a joke. This put me instantly at ease. I felt that he knew everything and that I could talk about everything that worried me. I knew that he was not judging me and that he was only trying to help me.
Pritalananda