6 Sept 2009

I'm not a hopeless case!

Recently a friend told me about an excerpt from the Babaji book “Unity with the Devine”. (*) It basically says that the old-fashioned guru-disciple roles are out-dated. It helped me a lot to understand my Guru´s teaching better and gave me the confidence that- despite my “unholy” enjoyments and my involvement in worldly matters- I´m not a hopeless case! Well, at least not in the eyes of the one that created me- and my own eyes don´t see well enough to judge… *Epistle eighteen: “The traditional model of surrendering body, mind and soul to the guru or spiritual teacher is passé. In present time the teacher functions like a balancing wheel. With his guidance you must do your own inner and outer transformation into enlightment! The divine plan for surrender in today’s time is to the Guru Within.” (Unity with the Divine) Rajani / Center Springen