- Jesus is condemned to death
- Jesus accepts the cross
- Jesus falls the first time
- Jesus meets His Mother
- Simon of Cyrene carries the cross
- Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
- Jesus falls the second time
- Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem
- Jesus falls the third time
- Jesus is stripped of His garments
- Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
- Jesus dies on the cross
- Jesus' body is removed from the cross (Deposition or Lamentation)
- Jesus is laid in the tomb and covered in incense.
My Father, the work which you have given me to do, I have accomplished. My Father, to you I commend my spirit.
"Before the crucifixion, He knew that inside Himself something great was happening, something that human minds can’t understand. He materialised His body into light, like He did when He transmuted Himself on the mountain.
How many people will really understand that? Not many. He did it to show that within our body lies the spiritual body. We all can access this spiritual body if we really want it. By the way, through the crucifixion Jesus showed that He was not just this mere human being crucified, He accepted all, in order to rise above the illusion and become the light. That is what man is here for – to continuously remind one that within this body there is the spiritual body, and that this is the reality. The other body can make this body grow above it.
But as long as we identify ourselves with the mere human being, we will always be this human being that we want to be. Do you want to be Divine or not? Then be it! Go ahead by reminding yourself continuously that you are God’s child. Pass through the stage of being a child of God until you can say afterwards “I and my Father are one.” From the son of man, who is human, to the son of God, who is reminding us continuously that we are Gods, until we can say “I and my Father are One.”