23 Jun 2009

When you love

With the arrival of Swami Vishwananda in my life, I feel the love of God more and more in my heart. God’s love is an eternal flame that may grow every day until it envelops everything. The most important thing I have learned from Swami Vishwananda is to love. Love is the most beautiful thing that exists. To you, dear reader, I would like to say, “Give love to your children, to your parents, to your wife, to your husband, to your friend, to whomever you want. How nice it is to love!” Swami teaches us to love everyone unconditionally, all the time. In the end you always give love to God, for he is in every thing and every being. He is also the source of love. Love does not judge, love is patient, love is forever. When you love, God resides in you and you reside in God.  At the end of your day, as at the end of your life, when you view all the good deeds you have done on Earth, the times you have loved will shine like precious jewels!