10 Jul 2009

A quick healing

Often we can hear people telling us the story of their healing. It can take also some times until the healing occures. But here the healings occured very quick. Perhaps because of the faith of the personn. Bigger is the faith and quicker is the healing. A close devotee from Mauritius tell us these three quick healing stories:
"In the year 2000, I had a sty in my eye and thus underwent a minor operation to remove it. When I arrived back home with my eye bandaged, Swami asked me to remove the bandage. I did as He asked and was amazed to find that there was no mark of an incision anywhere to be found. I had got two weeks off work for to have this operation, and was thus delighted to spend all this time with Swami!  I once had a back problem and was unable to sit or even stand properly. Swamiji simply stood on my toes and in a second I was healed and no longer felt any pain in my back During the year 2001 my dad had a sciatic problem and had to stay in bed. Swami was in the country as my elder sister’s wedding was to take place during that time. Swami took some oil and massaged my father’s whole leg and soon he was able to walk again. Since then my dad has had no further trouble with his leg."