23 Dec 2014

Sri Swami Vishwananda and God's Call to Love - A Testimonial

At Shree Peetha Nilaya, everything is getting ready for Christmas, the beginning of a 13-day celebration, which includes New Year and several Darshans with Sri Swami Vishwananda. Throughout the years, at Christmas, Sri Swami Vishwananda has reminded us that: 

- "God is calling all of us to Love the same way He Loves."

- "God actually longs for each one to return back to their original state, which is Divine. Christ has come to show us this living unity with the Divine. He has shown that through humility one perceives the Divine." (JL3 p. 146)

- "Once you have found your path, there will be a great Love, which will awaken inside of you. According to that great Love, the Divine is calling you, calling your soul to be again one with Him, to realise itself. The soul is exploding with this Love to reach Him more and more, then the Divine manifests Himself in the form of the Teacher. In that aspect of the Teacher, He helps you to awaken this unconditional Love." (JL2 p. 300)

- "Love is the biggest treasure of all, a treasure that nobody can steal from you. Love is such a big gift! We feel it with our heart, we know it with our mind, but to realise it, to become one with this Love, to spread this Love, unconditionally — this is the aim of mankind. The more you spread it, the more you reflect it, the more you will discover your Self." (JL2 p.262)

Many people after meeting Sri Swami Vishwananda have felt a life-changing "God's Call to Love" and such is the testimony of Ramón from Valencia, Spain.

Sri Swami Vishwananda gives Darshan to Ramón on the 29th of November 2014
Testimony
"I met Sri Swami Vishwananda for the first time during His Darshan in Valencia, Spain, on the 14th of  October of 2014. It felt like the entire universe had conspired for this to happen and I couldn't miss the opportunity to feel the call to Love who came to me by looking in the eyes of Sri Swami Vishwananda during His Darshan. This Divine sight awakened the fire of the cosmic Love inside me. Therefore, in that same night I had decided to learn Atma Kriya Yoga (AKY), while my wife was travelling in the North of India.

I was going through some marriage problems and felt that it was really important to focus myself on the spiritual path in order to overcome the difficulties of the mundane life. At the same time, while travelling, my wife was reading the Paramahansa Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi. Three days after Sri Swami Vishwananda's Darshan, I received the AKY teacher in my house and was initiated into AKY.

The daily practice of the AKY, the fruit juices prepared with so much love by my AKY teacher, Mahesh, whom I now consider to be my friend and brother, transformed my apartment in a place of prayer and spirituality. We set up an altar in the living room and put away the TV. Thus, I decided to anchor the Love in each breath and felt as if Swami had set me free.

A few days later I decided to go to Shree Peetha Nilaya, the Bhakti Marga ashram of Sri Swami Vishwananda in Germany, to do a spiritual retreat. Meanwhile, my wife was arriving from India, with a strong desire to do AKY and we both understood that the biggest gift of our relationship is to be able to follow this pranic path towards Divine Love and Grace.

Sri Swami Vishwananda giving the OM Healing Blessing to Ramón

When I arrived at Shree Peetha Nilaya, I felt at home and my meeting with Sri Swami Vishwananda awakened in me the longing for God, which is experienced by the saints. At the end of our meeting, Swami embraced me tightly on His chest and made me feel like a child embraced by his mother. During the Darshan on the 29th of November, I received from Sri Swami Vishwananda the blessing to organise OM Healing circles.

Sri Swami Vishwananda blesses Ramón's statue of baby Jesus

It is an authentic Grace and Gift of God to be able to bring OM Healing to Colombia, Chile and other countries of South America. I have felt this mission – we are all being called to be a channel of Divine Love, because the ‘Glory of God is Man fully alive’. Swami was walking along the room, offering to us all the possibility of experiencing God looking at us and this is True Love. I asked Swami to bless a statue of baby Jesus in order to help people to realise the innocence and purity of the inner child. When Swami embraced baby Jesus, a wave of love spread throughout the space and freed me from time. This gesture of Swami encompasses a whole project of life for the healing centre of Saint Lazarus in Murcia, Spain, where we will start to do OM Healing very soon. My Lord, make me an instrument of your Peace, Kindness, Love and Beauty! Hari OM! Hari OM! Hari OM!"

- Ramachandra (Ramón Gomariz), Valencia, Spain.

Every year, on Christmas day Sri Swami Vishwananda performs an Abishekam on a statue of baby Jesus