30 Oct 2009

Every Darshan is unique

I have been to many darshans with Swami Vishwananda over the years and I have found that every one is always a new and unique experience. Swami is aware of everyone’s thoughts but he doesn’t want to talk about this. Once as I was sitting near him in the front during a darshan, I noticed many incidents that could not be explained with a conventional worldview as Swami gave darshan to each person: He asked a child to take education more seriously as he had skipped out of school. He gave another child only a sweet and told me that this child was just coming for the sweet. He gave me a handful of vibhuti packets to give to someone at the back of the room as this person was in need of it and had to leave soon. When I hoped for a special piece of prasad, he asked for the whole bowl and picked out my favorite piece. These numerous miracles occur all the time around him.
Naamdev