23 Nov 2009

Blessing

It was on the Steffenshof bottom of the stairs in front of the temple entrance. There I stood with some people when Swami Vishwananda came from outside. He greeted us with his smile, sweeten, and then went up the stairs. I thought to myself, "those were the days when he embraced us as a welcome"! Shortly thereafter, Swami came down again, walked straight toward me and with outstretched hands, he pinched me simultaneously in both cheeks as you would in India is making in children. Then he hugged me.

On the trip to Israel, it was in Jerusalem, he brought back the group because he wanted to show us a band. Every individual, he waved and most into it while he touched her. I thought to myself that this was such a blessing and that I would like to blessed by him. So what then? He touched my arm and patted me on the head twice again ..
Reka
The foto was taken 2005 in the garden of Lake Shrine, SRF, LA