Seva Scholarship as a cook for minimum 3 months
If you have the following knowledge and skills you have the chance to live and do full-time seva at Sri Swami Vishwananda's center Shree Peetha Nilaya in Germany.
Length: minimum 3 months with possible prolongation
40 hours per week
Food and lodging in the center free.
Living and working in the home of Sri Swami Vishwananda and the Divine Mother. Participation in daily prayers and most of the spiritual events. Being part of a spiritual community in the culture of Bhakti Marga.
Preparation of the scheduled vegetarian meals as set in conjunction with the head of kitchen. On a daily basis we cook for a minimum of 60 people and during peak events up to 500 guests. Cleaning is an integral part of this position! Be aware that this position requires the ability to stand and work long hours, often overtime. This is a physical job with the main emphasis serving our guests.
- Responsible and reliable, fulfills all commitments.
- Knowledge of vegetarian cooking.
- An interest and excitement about food and cooking.
- Enthusiasm to learn and try new things.
- Competent, with the ability for self-management.
- Able to lead helpers in carrying out ktichen tasks.
- Able to multi-task.
- Cleanliness is an absolute.
- Willing to take direction from superiors.
- Serving attitude.
- Working long hours.
- Overtime during events is the norm.
- Overall physical health is necessary.
Please apply with an up-to-date photo, your full name, spiritual name, birth date, address, your education and work experience and name exactly which of the above required knowledge and skills you can cover.
Please send your application to Human Resources: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application.