6 Aug 2009

“You don’t need a Ring”

Drishti from Germany tells us her story about the ring that Swami Vishwananda materialised for her: "During the next few months I tried to visit Him as often as I could. I found that many people received a materialised little gift from Him, except me, and I was quite sad about it. I thought He didn’t love me as much as He loved the others. When I went for a consultation in Switzerland, He gave some things to others and I dared to ask Him: “I would also love to have a ring from you.” He smiled at me and answered: “But you don’t need one!” I thought, OK, and went back home feeling a bit sad. Arriving at home, I called a friend who consoled me with the words that it was wonderful that I didn’t receive a ring because I didn’t need one! I should be happy about it, and I was finally all happy again! Four weeks later, I met Visham again in Switzerland. He had me called as He wanted to speak to me urgently. He said: “Last time I felt sorry that I didn’t give you a ring.” I sat before Him and answered: “But please, don’t feel sorry, I don’t need a ring, I am happy without it.” He smiled at me and said: “Now I make you one!” and He materialised a ring with a big stone on it. The whole atmosphere was filled with Love. The big stone always touched my finger with its top, like permanent acupuncture. Swami told me that the stone was like an antenna which receives the kind of energy that I needed. Sometimes the ring hurts a bit. This is due to the receiving of energy, Swami explained."