6 Aug 2010

To my beloved Guruji

One morning, while doing my daily sadana, I was intensely aware of Swami’s presence. His love pervaded me in such a way that a poem spontaneously arose from this love.


Milk and honey I offer you;
Let me humbly anoint your holy feet.
Your love you bestow on me;
It’s more than a thousand greetings.
Messenger of God are you.
The light of the Lord you send to me.

Thus I can walk my path.
Your light is shining, and I can see;
Into the valley,
And to lofty heights
You are guiding me.
Thank you, o Lord, over and over again.
When I reach the end one day,
I will see your light like one thousand suns.

In the light you stand waiting for me,
And I recognize the, You, that is me.
Your light shines and shines so far,
Far out into all eternity.

Jai Gurudev

Rolf – Germany