26 Nov 2010

A new orange press machine for Swami Vishwananda


Yesterday, I went to buy an orange press machine because the old one was broken (  or I broke it,  Swami often says  “Pepe everything you touch you break !” I sometimes wonder, it  seems like a curse.)
So I went to Mediamarkt in the morning, the hall was quite empty. Looking through all these long corridors with computers, printers, coffee machines and hoovers, I  found where the orange press machines were. Looking at  each one, I did not know which one to take, the prices were about 40 Euros, the choice was not so big and I was not sure which one to buy. All of a sudden,  a woman came also looking  on the same shelf as me.
I asked her: “are you also looking for an orange press  machine?” “Yes” she said. Looking  at all of them, she said: “The best one is from Braun, it costs 30 Euros. It is not here.”  Then she went. I looked at the machines again, looked at the woman again but she was nowhere to be seen. The big corridor was empty.
On the way back to Springen, I went to the “Haushalt” shop in the next village of Bad Schwalbach.
They had only one Juice press, from Braun for 30 Euros!
Who was this woman?
Pritalananda