10 Jan 2010

With understanding and love....



I wanted to share a story with all of you that my mother told me today:

A few days ago, after her visit here at the centre, my mum was inspired to send me a text message with this quote: “Only with mutual understanding and love between all of us will Bhakti Marga be successful”
Today she was visited by a friend. While she was telling her about that sentence she was “inspired” to send me and also talked about our project here, the CD player switched on by itself and starting playing music. Suddenly the room was filled with an atmosphere of love which everyone present could feel. When they were finished talking about that subject, the CD player again switched off by itself (not just “stop”, but “off”).
Thought I should share this story with you…
Paarta